If you’re new to Internet marketing (some of you who find the Oasis that is webmaster Chronic invariably will be), then I want to recommend signing up for Aaron Wall’s SEO Book. It’s a bit pricey these days, but that’s because there’s demand for the “paid community” experience at SEO Book. It’s a very good investment – even if you’re at the intermediate level and just need to brush up on current SEO trends and join a community that has more signal than noise.
As sites like Digital Point become clouded with too many users pushing too many offers, it’s refreshing to see that private communities are becoming the future. Because you have to pay, people take it seriously and there’s a certain level you have to be at to join the SEO Book community.
What’s included with your membership?
- Over 100 training modules, covering topics like: keyword research, link building, site architecture, website monetization, pay per click ads, tracking results, and more.
- An exclusive interactive community forum
- Members only videos and tools
- Additional bonuses – like data spreadsheets, and money saving tips
- Every order comes risk free, and with the best selling SEO Book as a free bonus
You should note a couple things. First, I bet you’re wondering if I get a kick-back for recommending this service to you. The answer? Heck yeah. Welcome to the Internet. That said, I don’t wanna sling trash on Webmaster Chronic either. I have a lot of respect for Aaron and what he’s been able to achieve over the years.
Secondly, just this year membership to SEO Book was closed for a time. Aaron’s not just after scaling as large as he can. He genuinely wants to help people. And he does. If you’ve been sitting on the fence wondering what magic e-book to buy, forget about all the others and sign-up for SEO Book. You can come back and thank me later.